The case of Madeleine . . .
Something doesn’t add up in this case, neither when it comes to the police’s reaction nor the parents.
The child was kidnapped while the parents were at a restaurant a few meter away, while the children was asleep. It was three children sleeping in the same room. Madeleine was the oldest one.
As I have understood, it was no sign of forced entrance. Only the oldest child, Madeleine was taken. None of the children woke up under the act of kidnapping, not even Madeleine. (No screaming, no resistance.)
The whole after-play has become like a show, none in the world would have supported you if you had experienced the same with your kid kidnapped. (I’m thinking about the 32 million dollar reward to the one who can “help” finding the girl, meeting the pope etc.)
1) The person who has “kidnapped” Madeleine, must be one the family know.
2) The person must have been familiar with the home and knew exactly when the children go to bed and where the children’s bed-room is.
3) The person must also have known about the back-door and either it used to be locked or not.
4) The person must have known that the parents was out at the time, where the parents were, and for what reason, in order to know how much time the person had to his/hers disposal for the act of kidnapping.
5) In order to kidnap the child without the risk that the child or any of the other woke during the act, the children, (all of them) must have been given sedatives. (Unless the person was well known by the children and didn't impose fear.)
6) Nothing else in the home was touched or stolen. It was a pure, planned “kidnapping” of the particular child.
7) Why only Madeleine, why not all of them or one of the twins or both of the twins?
(Can it be the fact that Madeleine is oldest, strongest, also mentally, and have been told that she should go with “someone” for a short time?)
A) Did the police take an immediate blood-test of the other children in order to find out what kind of sedatives has been used? (NO)
B) Have the police search all the friends of the family and tracked their foot/steps that day? (NO)
C) Did the police close all borders of the country right away? (NO)
D) Have the parents been examined under lie-detector? (NO)
E) Has it been taken fingerprints in the home? (NO)
F) Has strange cars in the area at the time been noticed, searched etc. (NO)
G) Do the parents act and look like they are in trauma? (NO) (Not before they got the direct question from a journalist in Germany, if they themselves were involved in the case. If so, they maybe now start to feel it “burns” under their own feet?)
H) Who care for the other children, while the show is on?
I) Who pay for the show? (All the expenses, traveling around like announcing a world-fair, meeting the pope and famous people. Would these people also have met you if your child got lost? (NO))
J) Who is left behind to receive Madeleine if she returns while her parents are traveling around?
K) Are the parents / family a famous, world-wide known family, one would expect such attention around in a case like this? (NO)
Excuse me . . . Something doesn’t add up.