Saturday, June 02, 2007

A girl like mom . . .




Manny was almost 29 years old, most of his friends were married and Manny just bounced from one relationship to the next.

Finally a friend asks him "What’s the matter are you looking for a perfect woman?"

"Are you that particular?"

"Can’t you find anyone who suits you?"

"No," Manny replied. "I met a lot of nice girls, but as soon as I bring them home to meet my parents my mother doesn’t like them. So I keep on looking."

"Listen" his friend suggested "why don’t you find a girl who's just like your dear ole mother?"

Many weeks pasted before Manny and his friend met again.

"So Manny, did you find the perfect woman yet, one just like your mother?"

Manny shrugged his shoulders "Yes, I found one just like my mom. My mom loved her, they became good friends."

"Excellent! So are you engaged yet?"

"I am afraid not, my father cant stand her!"

1 comment:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Can't win for losing!