Sunday, March 04, 2007

The value of nothing . . .
(Invisible friends)
.
Click on the pic to see what happens

I have this day today
When sadness is taking my heart
and the tears freeze in the corner of my eye.
I know I won’t have another start

I know I did what I thought was the best
You never know before the time has past
When I did my best, I trusted God in doing the rest.
To make sure what I did good also would last.

No one promised me happiness in Hell
The sadness comes from other seeds grown
Seeds of nettle that hid a deep well.
A trap made by those I trusted.
The people from my own . . .

Earthly values have never been an issue
I don’t miss a bit of that.
I freely gave up all except for a tissue
To dry the tears of blood that dripped from my heart.

No one know my sorrow, no one see my tears
A sentence in my head is always coming
No one feel my pain or knows about my fear
“God do not forgive them, they know what they are doing”

6 comments:

tkkerouac said...

This is beautiful
thanks for stopping by
how do I get a friends picture like the one above?
I'm interested to know of the book you wrote.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

tkkerouac: To get the pic you click on the pic to get it up in a new window. Then right-click on your mouse and scroll down to: "save pic as..." click and save it on a suitable file on your PC.

Concerning my book. If you go to www.amazon.com and search;
"Tell Me Who I Am"
ISBN: 978-1-84401-737-9
Author: Kirsten Nour Namskau
The book will come up, click on the book and a new page with the book will come up.
Scroll down and you will see a couple of readers review.

The book is the authentic story of my life. Experiences I believe I am not alone with, but usually people are afraid to talk in fear of being called crazy.... I have also had my share of that.

If you have had other experiences than going shopping or being in love, people start to have difficult to believe what you are telling them.
Have you ever experienced that?
Do people believe you when you tell them that you can talk with the animals?

The Phosgene Kid said...

Nice poem, though I am sorry to hear of your sorrow.

Frank Marcopolos said...

nice. muchos kudos!

jin said...

Hi Kirsten!
I'm so glad I finally got over here to check out your blog. I also looked on Amazon at your book. It sounds like my preferred type of reading!

I believe if one listens to the animals they can learn a LOT!
:-)

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Phos: Thank you

Brooklyn Frank: Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again.

Jin: Thanks for the comment.
I concider animals more intelligent than people many times.
Like "tkkerouac" I also can talk with the animals. Not only the domestic, but wild animals too.
Since several people here where I live in Egypt has vitnessed that fact...They believe I am a witch. He he :D)))